Two of my favorite desserts rolled into one! Check out the recipe below.What else do you need? A good book of course!
Prep Time: 40min.
Total Time: 5hr. 40min.
Servings: 16 servings
What You Need
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER’S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 5 eggs, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add 1-1/2 cups of the sugar; mix well.
- Add 2 of the eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add milk and 1 tsp. of the vanilla; mix well. Combine flour and salt. Gradually add to chocolate mixture, mixing after each addition just until blended. Spread evenly into greased and floured 9-inch springform pan. Bake 25 min.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 3/4 cup sugar and remaining 1 tsp. vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add remaining 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan (Filling will come almost to top of pan.)
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 30 min. before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.